This one doesn’t need too much explanation. I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to bed early and getting a great nights sleep. After surviving the newborn baby blur, I’ve felt extra appreciative of these cozy nights. After a lot of hesitation, we sleep trained Sofie about 4 months ago, and it changed my life. Now I wake up refreshed.
Here are a few other things I do to get great sleep:
- Take a magnesium supplement before bed.
- Eat a simple dinner at least 1 hour before bed.
- Wear super comfy pajamas. I got these ones from Soma for Christmas.
- Place a water bottle by your bed for easy hydration in the morning. For Ayurvedic extra credit, drink your water from a copper cup to absorb the additional minerals.
- If I’m struggling to fall asleep, I listen to a guided meditation. I love listening to Gabby Bernstein. Access her free guided meditations here.
Today I did a Facebook Live all about sleep. Enjoy the replay below!